Friday, November 22, 2019

When it Opposes New Energy, Old Energy is Powerless - 2008

When it Opposes New Energy, Old Energy is Powerless

 
Saturday, November 10, we arrived home after a week in San Francisco.  During that week, I spent more time in the Marriott Hotel and our room on the Rainy day reflections in Downtown San Francisco - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)twenty-fifth floor than I did outside the building.  Even when I did venture out, the tall buildings all around often shaded my walks in the city.  Sunday afternoon, I reflected on how good it was to be home in LA, with the sun shining down upon me.  It was a glorious feeling. 
 
On Monday, just after midnight, while I was entering a sleep state, I had an experience like no other I have ever had.  The incident took place there, in my bed.  Although brief, my experience, which some would call a dream felt like a live event to me.  Lying on my back, all my senses were present, including full cognition… or so I thought.  An old friend was there, asking me if I wanted to help, or to give hope.  I was not sure which question he was asking, so I asked a question of him. 
 
A San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge tower looms in the distance - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)As I asked my question, I knew that I would not be able to control where my being would take me.  During the moment that I was asking my question, I received an answer of pure love.  It was love that I was giving to All that Is.  The receiving of love, I then discovered, was contained in its giving.  With all that was happening, I almost missed that revelation. 
 
Just as I came to understand the meaning of unconditional, universal love, my being rocketed headfirst, and in freefall.  It was not that I traveled far, but I could see and feel a cylinder of light energy around me.  Almost immediately, my consciousness began to rise, telling me that this might be an earthquake, and that I should wake up, which I did.  As my temporal consciousness returned, I let out an audible moan, which brought me all the way back to the present moment. 
 A sunny day in San Francisco, with the bay in the distance. - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)
Nothing had changed.  The room was quiet and I had not awakened my partner with my unearthly yelp.  Next, when the dog next door starting to bark, I had an hour or so to contemplate what had just happened.  There was no way I could say that this was “just a dream”.  The energy infusion and concomitant feelings were far greater than anything I had ever felt before, either awake or asleep.  Lying there, I felt like asking, “What the heck was that?”.  Finally, I fell asleep and had a good night’s rest.
 
On Sunday, my thoughts returned to the energy-exchange incident I had experienced in bed the night before.  As I meditated on the subject, new thoughts and feelings came to me.  While I was both asking and answering my friend’s question, I had felt a complete release of everything I had ever held back in my life.  I opened up and gave my love to the entire New Energy Receiver atop a Downtown San Francisco building - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)universe.  Simultaneously, I received a spectrum of powerful new energies, all in that moment.  Ancient stories talk about individuals who experience a visitation from a “shaft of light”.  Because of our cultural bias towards biblical interpretations, we naturally assume that such a light comes from above, like a spotlight on the stage of life.  In my case, it did not.  I felt like I was inside a scanner, not much different from an open MRI machine.  During the giving and receiving of love that I had experienced, something in my core genetics had changed, or rearranged.
 
The signs are all around us, if we believe that we can see, hear or read them for what they are.  New energies, combining frequencies not previously activated, or new energies having no frequency at all coalesce around with those who are open to them.  What are these new energies and what do they “do”?  They, in connecting with our own ethereal access points do not do anything to us or for us.  The new energies may be nothing more than lines of communications (string & can-telephone style?) to the universe. 
 
Yes, we can access the universe, not merely one of its near-earth realms, where chaos often reigns.  Chaos in those near-earth dimensions works like a breeder reactor.  The more chaos and fear we, here on Earth, send out through our electromagnetheric transmitters (our brains), the more we receive chaotic or fragmented information back from these non-physical realms.  The volatility of energy dynamics in the near-earth realms occurs because of the intermingling of the two largest groups of non-physical beings gathering there.  One group is comprised of recently departed earthlings, many of whom have appeared there after traumatic or unplanned deaths.  The other major contingent of non-physical beings inhabiting the near-earth U.S. Flag flying on top of a Downtown San Francisco building - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.comrealms consists of “crystals”, defined as those who have never been on Earth before.  The two groups are so energetically dissimilar that their energies can conflict, cancel each other or combine into energies never before felt on Earth, hence the name,
“new energy”. 
 
If one can obtain a broad enough perspective, one can see order in chaos.  The apparent chaos created by the meeting of these anomalous energies can result in unpredicted forms of energy transferring between dimensions, possibly affecting some of us on Earth.  The types of energies we receive from the near-earth realms and from the universe at large are dependent on only one thing.  That “thing” is our point of attraction.  If we open ourselves up to the love and understanding that is available to each of us, we shall partake of new energies yet unimagined. 
 
The art deco, unpainted reinforced concrete structure known as Coit Tower, atop Telegraph Hill in San Francisco, California - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com) 
If we take the road towards fear and recrimination, we shift our point of attraction and the new energies cannot connect with us.  If we hold hope in our hearts for only a moment, hope connects with love and thus creates a potential for new energy flow.  Since all energy seeks resolution, the flow may be dramatic, as it was for me or it may be so subtle as to make you doubt its existence.  If we allow doubt to enter our thoughts, we force another energy decision-point.  In that flux of continual change, conscious life becomes a series of decision points.  As each decision approaches, one can easily ignore hope and return to a default state of fear.  In that plane, fighting and "pushing against", which are prime characteristics of old energy, may rise again.  Because manifestation always trails intent, old energy ways may still be a a "grounding point" for many of us, throughout this lifetime. 
 
Spokesmodel Carrie McCoy, walking across time and into the Great Depression era Diego Rivera mural inside Coit Tower, San Francisco, California - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)Go there.  Wallow in self pity that you must “use less energy”, as Chevron Corporation now shouts to us from almost every television station, national magazine and bus shelter in the country.  Chevron’s non-committal, scruffy-bearded spokes-model has his stigmata plastered across his face in white marking pen.  “Guilty, as charged”, we immediately agree.  Have we not all “wasted some energy” in our time?  Is it not now time to repent of our energy sins and to cleanse ourselves at the profit-pump?  Should we take as our new energy guide, an old energy company?  Should we trust an old energy company that recently recorded the most profitable quarter in its one hundred twenty-nine year history? 
"Martini" and "California Wines" signage detail in the Great Depression era mural by artist Diego Rivera, Coit Tower, San Francisco, California - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com) 
If we personally were to use old energy to earn $7.9 billion during one quarter of a year, the guilt we might feel could imbalance us enough to run a series of thinly veiled “mia culpa” ads, as Chevron has unintentionally done.  Chevron's ad model looks like a high-class bum.  With the look of a Wall Street insider, should we identify with him?  In judging his questionable conversion to a supposed new energy ethic, might we heap further derision on his guilty soul? 
 
Regardless of whether we share his guilt or dispise him for his apparent former excesses, we have bought into the “fear of shortage” syndrome that keeps group consciousness panicked and ready to bolt.  All of this happens in a bumbled, yet powerful attempt at manipulation.  Chevron Man's disingenuous declaration, “I will use less energy” sounds like what we might hear right after he has admitted to being an “energy-aholic”.  The ads attempt to tell us that we are all complicit in wasting energy and thus we are all as guilty as their partially defaced spokesmodel appears to be. 
 Transamerica Building, often called a pyramid;, which acts as a New Energy transceiver at San Francisco, California - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)
As the Wizard of Oz once said, “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”.  In Chevron’s advertising campaign, they put the man in front of the curtain, scribble all over his face, and then dare us to figure out where all of our money went.  On that day in the future when Chevron pledges ten percent of its bloated, windfall profits to new and sustainable energies, I will gladly support them in their quest to “save the world”.  Until that time, I entreat them to keep their sanctimonious, self-serving advertising campaign to themselves.  Hey there, Chevron Man, is that your self-mutilated, graffiti-scarred face staring out at me from my copy of The New Yorker?  Yes, I thought so.
 
Chevron Energy's Old Energy "Sad Sack" spokesmodel, pushing old energy consumption as he vows to use less energy - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)Although old energy will attempt to manipulate both old and new energies, that is a corporate strategy that will no longer work.  Each attempt, as exemplified in the dippy Chevron ad series will only make the perpetrators look as manipulative as they really are.  The irony is that their, “You should feel bad so that we can feel good behind your back” advertising campaign shall have an effect exactly opposite of its nefarious intention.  Chevron’s copyrighted tag line is “Human Energy”, yet their ad campaign seeks to drain us of any such energy we may have retained.  Thank you, Chevron, for caring so deeply about “us”.
 
The lines of communications between love and fear are no longer open.  Now we must choose one or the other.  As Earth’s population approaches its carrying capacity of around ten billion physical souls, the price of entry here has gone up.  Because of our collective prayers and wishes, from this time on, only those who have something to contribute shall enter the Earth-realm as human beings. 
Sailboats take advantage of new energy while sailing on San Francisco Bay; Yerba Buena Island and San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge in the background - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com
 
Does this mean that life will soon be perfect for all of Earth’s residents or that war will cease immediately?  I am sorry to say, “No, that is not true”.  If we combine statistics on the current "human recycling" rate with the low average age on Earth, it will take a while for the ner-do-wells and energy suckers to cycle out and be gone.  Meanwhile, each of us has a choice to make.  We can (here comes the cliché) remake ourselves as part of the solution or remain as part of the problem.
 
The epic struggle on Earth right now is not about gay marriage, animal rights, global warming, genocide or even the rise of stupidity in mass culture.  It is
Detailed close-up of sailboat and San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge girders - Click for larger image (http://jamesmcgillis.com)
about fear and hope.  Move towards fear and you will contribute to chaos on Earth.  Hope for a better day, or surpassing that, experience a better day and you will contribute more to the common good than you may know. 
 
The world is a beautiful place and experiencing its beauty first hand is the only way to go.  Get outside and feel the sunshine, or for that matter, the rain, wind or snow on your face.  Allow the power of nature to cleanse your soul, if only for a moment, for in that moment, you shall discover the power of universal love and new energies with which to enjoy it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment